Himalayan salt, a type of rock salt that comes from Pakistan, is popular to use as a food additive and for cooking; though it is sometimes used for bath salt, spa treatments, and other applications. Mined from a salt range near the Himalayas,
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip & What Is It Good For?
- Should I Buy Whole or Ground Spices?
- The Complete Guide to Lavender
- What’s the Deal with Himalayan Salt?
- How Can You Tell the Quality of Spices?
- The Complete Guide to Hibiscus Tea
- Top 10 Essential Holiday Spices & Herbs
- Delicious Ways to Use Dried Veggies For Soup & More This Fall
- 5 Creative Dried Orange Peel Uses to Try at Home
- How to Store Bulk Spices & Herbs the Right Way for Longer-Lasting Flavor
What’s the Deal with Himalayan Salt?
Posted by on 10/20/2022