The use of lavender, a flowering plant that is part of the mint family, dates to ancient Egypt, when it was part of the mummification process. Records indicate lavender was also used as a bath additive by the ancient Greeks, Romans, and throughout
- Should I Buy Whole or Ground Spices?
- The Complete Guide to Lavender
- What’s the Deal with Himalayan Salt?
- How Can You Tell the Quality of Spices?
- The Complete Guide to Hibiscus Tea
- Top 10 Essential Holiday Spices & Herbs
- Delicious Ways to Use Dried Veggies For Soup & More This Fall
- What is Catnip & Why do Cats Love it?
- 5 Creative Dried Orange Peel Uses to Try at Home
- How to Store Bulk Spices & Herbs the Right Way for Longer-Lasting Flavor
The Complete Guide to Lavender
Posted by on 11/7/2022