Prized for thousands of years for its alleged healing powers, lavender lives on as a popular herb both for its notable scent and for its practicality. Dried lavender buds can be used in a variety of ways, from crafting to baking. If you’re wondering how to use dried lavender buds, here are some ideas to help get you started.
- The Complete Guide to Hibiscus Tea
- Top 10 Essential Holiday Spices & Herbs
- Delicious Ways to Use Dried Veggies For Soup & More This Fall
- What is Catnip & Why do Cats Love it?
- 5 Creative Dried Orange Peel Uses to Try at Home
- How to Store Bulk Spices & Herbs the Right Way for Longer-Lasting Flavor
- Discovering Essential Oils: A Beginner's Crash Course to Finding What's Right for You
- Popular Distilling Botanicals and How to Use Them
- How to Use Dried Lavender Buds: 9 Creative DIY Ideas to Try
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by on 6/1/2018